Home : Corel DRAW Artistic Effect : Combine Effect
1. Open Corel DRAW. Type the
text with any type of font.
2. Draw rectangle with rectangle tool on the
top half of the text.
3. Select both objects (text and Rectangle) by double
clicking on the pick tool.
Arrange > Combine
4. Fill the color.
5. Draw another rectangle with rectangle tool at the
bottom half of the text. Fill it with desired color. Keep it selected.
6. Send it to back
Arrange > Combine > To Back
7. Stretch it up to the top edge of the text.