Home : Corel DRAW Artistic Effect : Patterns
Making Two color & Full color Patterns
1. Open Corel DRAW. Create some design
you want to use for Two Color Pattern. Use black & White colors.
2. Tools > Create > Pattern
Create Pattern Dialog box will be displayed. Select
Two Color. Click OK.
3. Cross cursor is displayed on the screen called
Marquee. Drag it around the design as follows.
4. Click OK for the following dialog box.
5. Draw rectangle or any shape to fill the pattern.
Keep it selected.
It is a simple test to check the pattern whether it is created properly
6. Select Fill Tool and Pattern Fill Dialog.
7. Click OK.
8. The Procedure is similar for full color pattern
with little difference.
9. Create a design for full color pattern use any
10. Follow the steps from 2 - 4
11. Full color pattern has to be saved in 'Pattern'
folder of Corel DRAW.
The dialog box for saving the pattern will get displayed. Name the
pattern and save it.
12. Follow the steps from 5 - 7