Home : Corel DRAW Artistic Effect : Creacked Text Effect
Cracked Text Effect
1. Open Corel DRAW. Type the text.
Try to use thick font if possible.
2. Fill the text with the desired color and keep the black outline.
3. Select Eraser Tool from the toolbox. Keep the Eraser
thickness 0.05". It can be adjusted according to the size of the
text. Keep the text selected.
4. Erase the text in such a way so that it looks like
5. Select Interactive Extrude Tool. Drag the cursor
and create the extrude effect. Choose the extrusion type from property
6. Deselect the object