Home : Corel DRAW Artistic Effect : Ray Effect
1. Open Corel DRAW. Select text tool
and type the text.Use thick font to get proper line effect. We have
used Impact font. Fill it with desired color.
Note: It is expected that you have finished with the beginners projects
when you start with intermediate, as we do not repeat the small
2. Drag the guide line and using it draw vertical
straight line with Bazier Tool.
3. Make it thicker using Outline Tool.
4. Double click on the line and drag the center of
rotation to the bottom.
5. Change the line color to white by selecting the
line and right clicking on the white color in the palette. Keep
the line selected.
6. Arrange > Transformation
7. Keep angle 12 deg and start pressing "Apply
to Duplicate" till you get the complete ray effect.