Home : Corel DRAW Artistic Effect : Big Text
1. Open Corel DRAW. Type the text of
2. Select the text using Shape tool and click the
point left bottom of P.
3. Double click on the selected point which will open
the box. Change the size to 200 points.
4. Change the color of the character at the same time
when it is selected.
5. Deselect the character by clicking anywhere on
the page and drag the Shape Tool over the bottom points of HOTO.
The points get selected.
6. Press Ctrl key and drag HOTO towards P by keeping
the cursor on any selected point.