Home : Corel DRAW Artistic Effect : Grid Effect
1. Open Corel DRAW. Select text tool
and type the text.Use thick font to get proper Grid effect. Fill
it with desired color.
Note: It is expected that you have finished with the beginners projects
when you start with intermediate, as we do not repeat the small
2. Select Graph Paper Tool (8th from the top in the
Flyout menu of toolbox)
3. Taking Rows and column 20, 20 drag it over the
4. Keep the grid selected and make it thicker using
5. Change the line color to white by selecting the
grid and right clicking on the white color in the palette.