Home : Artistic Effects : Using Shape Tool
Using Shape Tool
1. Open Corel DRAW. Select Bezier Tool
and draw the following shape.
2. Select the Shape tool and select all three points
by dragging shape tool around the shape
3. Click Convert Line To Curves from Property bar
which is activated after selecting shape tool.
4. Select top left point using shape tool and click
Make Node Symmetrical from Property bar. Edit the nodes using the
available options and make the proper half portion of the heart
5. Select Pick Tool.
Arrange > Transformations > Scale
Scale & Mirror > Mirror ( H for Horizontal )
Apply to Duplicate.
6. Position the other half carefully to make a proper
7. Select both the shapes using Pick Tool.
Arrange > Combine
8. Using Shape Tool, select top open points by dragging
the Shape Tool around the points.
9. Click Join Two Nodes from Property bar.
10. Repeat the procedure for bottom nodes which are
11. Fill the shape with desired color.