Home : Corel DRAW Artistic Effect : Line Text
1. Open Corel DRAW. Select text tool
and type the text.Use thick font to get proper line effect. We have
used Impact font. Fill it with desired color.
Note: It is expected that you have finished with the beginners projects
when you start with intermediate, as we do not repeat the small
2. Drag the guide line and using it draw the straight
line with Bazier Tool.
3. Make it thicker using Outline Tool.
4. Change the line color to white by selecting the
line and right clicking on the white color in the palette. Keep
the line selected.
5. Arrange > Transformation
6. Keep vertical distance as -0.05 inches and start
pressing "Apply to Duplicate" till you get the desired
number of the copies of white lines along the text.