|Home : Corel
DRAW Basic Effects : Fit Text To Path Basics
Fit Text To Path Basics
1. Open Corel DRAW. Select Ellipse
Tool. Press Ctrl and draw the circle.
Type the text using Text Tool.
2. Select the text with pick Tool.
Text > Fit Text To Path
Select the circle as a path with the pointer.
3. Select the Effect properly again to get the options
of Fit Text To Path on Property Bar.
3. There is an option of "Distance from Path"
on the property bar (Green marked). Increase the value to increase
the distance between text & path.
4. Arrange > Break Text
5. This will detach the path from the text keeping
the text in circular manner and the path is again ready for another
6. Type the text and apply Fit Text to Path.
7. This time take the text at the bottom of the circle
using Text Placement (Red Marked) and invert it by pressing Place
on Other Side (Orange Marked.)
7. Increase the distance using Distance from Path.