Home : Corel
DRAW Learning Tools : Interactive Contour Tool
Interactive Contour Tool
Contour effects add evenly spaced shape
inside or outside the border of the main object. In the advanced
level you can specify the numbers and the distance between outlines.
1. Open Corel DRAW. Select Rectangle Tool and draw
medium size rectangle in the middle of the window. Keep it selected.
2. Select Interactive Contour Tool. It's in the same
menu that of Interactive Blend Tool (marked with the green circle).
You need to press the menu to display the tool.
3. Now please observe the changes in the cursor carefully.
4. Move the cursor inside the rectangle. There is
a difference between the cursor outside and inside the rectangle.
5. Once the cursor is changed when it is inside the
rectangle, press and drags it. Take it to the center of the rectangle.
6. It will form the even spaced shapes inside the
7. If you drag the cursor outside the rectangle, it
will form the shapes outside.