Home : Corel
DRAW Learning Tools : Interactive Blend Tool
Interactive Blend Tool
Let us start with the first effect
in Corel draw. Interactive Blend Tool blends two objects. We are
learning just the basics about blend effect in this lesson. There
are lots of details which will be covered in the advanced level.
1. Open Corel DRAW. Select Rectangle Tool and
draw rectangle at the top left
corner of the window. Fill it with red color.
2. Select Ellipse Tool and draw circle at the
bottom right corner of the window. Fill it with green color.
3. Select Interactive Blend Tool (marked with
4. Now please observe the changes in the cursor
5. Move the cursor inside the red rectangle.
There is a difference between the cursor outside and inside the
6. Once the cursor is changed when it is inside
the red rectangle, press and drags it. Take it to the inside area
of the green circle.
7. A dotted line will form while you drag the
cursor and once you release the mouse button, the blend will form
between the rectangle and circle.
8. Observe carefully that the rectangular shape
is smoothly converted into the circle with the gradual steps.
9. At the same time, the red color is also transformed
into green using the same steps.