Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Corel Text Fill
Corel Text Fill
We are covering fill in the text. It's
not different than filling any other object but filling the text
using fountain fill makes great difference with respect to the effects.
1. Open Corel DRAW. Type the text. Use thick
font to get better effect.
2. Select Fountain Fill from Fill Tool. You have four
options i.e. Linear, Radial, Conical and Square. Select one by one.
Change the color and apply the fill to
3. Remove the outline and check the difference in
4. We have three options in the pattern fill
i.e. Two color, Full color and bitmap. Select Pattern Fill from
Fill Tool. Try using all the three options.
5. Try to use different colors in two color pattern
6. Remove the outline and check the difference in
7. Realistic fill using texture applies different
dimensions to the text. Apply different types of textures. Try to
use different colors for outline. Select Texture Fill from Fill
8. Try using different type of textures. Go
for different types from Texture Library.
9. Remove the outline or give different colors
to outlines and check the difference in