Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Preview Selected Only
Preview Selected Only
You may draw lot of objects on the
page but like to preview just the object you have selected. It's
a great command because you get to see the preview of the object
separately without being clustered with others even it is surrounded
1. Open Corel Draw.
2. Select Ellipse tool and draw the circle within
the page area and fill it with any color. Select Rectangle Tool
and draw rectangle, fill it with some other color.
3. You can draw few more objects and fill the color.lace
them near each other on the page.
4. Select circle.
5. Go to view > Preview
6. You will see the full screen preview of the circle
which you have selected.
7. If you select two object pressing Shift key and
using Pick tool, you will get the preview of the two objects what
ever you have selected.
8. We selected two stars shown in the above image.
We get only those object in the preview when we go for Preview
Selected Only option.