Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Pick Tool - Move
Pick Tool - Move
Pick Tool is one of the most important
tools used in Corel DRAW for selection and for editing of the graphic.
1. Open Corel DRAW. Select Rectangle Tool from the
toolbox (marked with red circle).
2. Draw rectangle. Once you draw it, it is selected
3. Now select Pick Tool (marked with green circle).
4. Click anywhere outside the rectangle. It will get
5. Click on the like of the rectangle. It will get
6. Keep the pick tool within rectangle it will change
the cursor into move icon (marked with green circle).
7. Press and drag the mouse button to move the rectangle.