Pick Tool - Move
Pick Tool is one of the most important tools used in Corel DRAW for selection and for editing of the graphic.
1. Open Corel DRAW. Select Rectangle Tool from the toolbox (marked with red circle).
2. Draw rectangle. Once you draw it, it is selected by default.
3. Now select Pick Tool (marked with green circle).
4. Click anywhere outside the rectangle. It will get deselected.
5. Click on the like of the rectangle. It will get selected.
6. Keep the pick tool within rectangle it will change the cursor into move icon (marked with green circle).
7. Press and drag the mouse button to move the rectangle.