Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Pick Tool - Resize
Pick Tool - Resize
1. Open Corel DRAW. Draw rectangle.
Keep it selected. Select Pick Tool. The rectangle will have total
eight points, four points at the four corners and four in the middle
of the four sides.
2. Place the cursor on any corner point. Pointer changes
into the cursor showing the direction at which the rectangle will
3. Drag the cursor outside, it will increase the size
of the rectangle proportionally (blue rectangle). Drag the cursor
inside, it will decrease the size of the rectangle proportionally
4. Similarly you can drag the middle points on the
5. Also drag the middle points on the vertical lines.