Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Mid Point - Fountain Fill
Mid Point - Fountain Fill
1. Open Corel DRAW. Draw rectangle.
Keep it selected
2. Click "Fountain Fill Dialog" from Fill
Tool. AT Linear fill type select Red color for "From"
and Yellow for "To" under color blend.Make a note that
midpoint value is 50 by default. Click OK.
3. At 50, it's a smooth gradation of the two colors.
4. If you slide the midpoint slider towards left extreme
i.e. to 1, Yellow color will be dominant in the result.
5. If you slide the midpoint slider towards right
extreme i.e. to 99, Red color will be dominant in the result.
6. Bring back to 50, it's a smooth gradation of the
two colors. Try rest of the fill types with different midpoint values.
Please do not change any other settings.