Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Zoom All
This command is useful to get the view
of all the objects scattered on the page or outside the page at
1. Open Corel Draw.
2. Select Rectangle tool and draw 3 – 4 rectangles.
Fill it with any colors and scatter them on the page and even away
from the page.
3. Select Ellipse tool and draw the circle within
the page area and fill it with any color.
4. Press F4 key.
5. All the objects will appear in the window at once.
6. This can be useful occasionally to check out where
you have placed your objects.
7. While working with Corel draw we can use the area
around the page and place our objects there. These objects can be
brought into the window with the total picture using this command.