Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Simple Wireframe
We will discuss about the different
modes of working in Corel DRAW. The drawings in Corel Draw can become
heavy and takes time to open. Sometime it takes longer duration
to refresh the drawings where the blend effect is exclusively used.
We can use different modes to watch different levels in the drawing.
Simple wire frame is used to see the basic elements in the drawing quickly.
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Import any jpg or tif file. Just take care that
it should be colored and not black and white file.
3. Go to View and select Simple Wireframe. The image
turns to grayscale.
4. Go to View and select Normal. The image turns to
original color. Delete the image.
5. Now draw two rectangles filled with different colors
while you are in the normal Wireframe mode. Apply blend effect using
those two rectangles.
6. Go to View and select Simple Wireframe again. You
will find that the intermediate steps of the blend are disappeared
along with the colors inside. And you get to see the basic elements
of the blend which are just two unfilled rectangles in this case.
7. Go back to view and select Normal mode again and
you will see the blend with steps and colors.
8. Please make a note that you don't need to select
any object to apply Wireframe mode. It is applied globally on all
the objects present in the windows.