Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Fit in Window
Fit in Window
While working with Corel draw you go
for zoom, preview, you may scroll the page and do lot of things.
There is a time comes when you want to go back to fit in window
view. We have a shortcut for that also.
1. Open Corel Draw.
2. Select Ellipse tool and draw the circle within
the page area and fill it with any color.
3. Scroll the page using scroll bar to shift the page
away from its original position or You can even zoom the object
using zoom tool just to change the default page view.
4. Now you want to go back to fit in windows view.
5. This is the view where the page comes to its default
place. It means the place when you created the new page. Try the
6. Press Shift + F4
7. The page comes back to its default position.