Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Upgroup
Let us learn to ungroup the group.
1. Open Corel Draw.
2. Using Rectangle and Ellipse tool, draw rectangle
and ellipse. Fill it with different colors.
3. Select both, the rectangle and ellipse using
4. Go to Arrange
5. If you select any object using pick tool,
the group will get selected. Keep the group selected.
6. Let us Ungroup this Group.
7. Go to Arrange
8. Deselect by clicking the pick tool outside
9. Try to select any one object using pick tool.
10. You will observe that now you can select
single object as they are ungrouped.
Check out Group lesson carefully before proceeding further. We need to create two groups
and group them again into one. With Ungroup All command you ungroup
everything that is grouped.
11. Group the previous rectangle
and ellipse again.
12. Follow the same procedure and
create another group. Just fill the objects with different colors.
13. Select both the groups using
14. Go to Arrange
15. Now we have a group which is
made up of two different groups.
16. Keep this group selected.
17. Go to Arrange
18. With this, the two groups are
ungrouped. You still have two different groups that have two objects
19. Go to Edit
> Undo to group the both groups again.
20. We are back to the final group
step. We again have the group that has two groups within.
21. Go to Arrange
> Ungroup All
22. Deselect by clicking the pick
tool outside the objects.
23. All four objects are separate.
There is no group remained. Try to select any one object using pick
tool. You will observe that now you can select each single object
as they are ungrouped.