Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Pick Tool - Skew
Pick Tool - Skew
1. Open Corel DRAW. Draw rectangle.
Keep it selected. If deselected by mistake, select it using pick
2. Click it once again on the rectangle. Observe the
difference carefully. Basic selection points are turned into arrows.
This time, we will work with the middle points. You will find straight
arrow points in the middle of the four lines of the rectangle (marked
with green circle).
3. Place the cursor on the middle point of the top
horizontal line. The cursor is changed from pointer into double
straight line arrows with opposite left right direction. That represents
Skew movement (separately drawn and marked with red circle).
4. Press and drag to the left or right. Rectangle
gets skewed in a horizontal direction.
5. Go back to normal rectangle using Edit
6. Place the cursor on the middle point of the left
or the right vertical line. Press and drag to the up or down. Rectangle
gets skewed in a vertical direction.