Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Full Screen Preview
Full Screen Preview
While working with Corel draw, you
may need to see the full screen preview to judge the object how
will it appear on the full screen without surrounded by tools or
selection points or even the software environment. This will help
you to get the idea of a whole picture without any visual limitations
1. Open Corel Draw.
2. Select Ellipse tool and draw the circle within
the page area and fill it with any color.
3. Go to view > Full Screen
4. You will see the full screen preview of the circle
along with the page.
5. Press any key to come back to the desktop.
6. Select the object with pick tool if it is not selected.
7. Now try shortcut key with F9 for full screen preview.
8. You will notice that even the object is selected;
full screen preview won't show the selection.
9. Come back to the desktop by pressing any key.