Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Outline
Let us learn the details about the
basic editing of outline which includes changing of color, thickness
and removing outline.
1. Open Corel DRAW. Draw rectangle. Keep it selected.
2. Right click on any color in the color palette situated
at the right side. The outline color will change to that color.
3. If you right click on white color the out line
may seems to be disappeared. But its still there because you won't
be able to see white line on white background.
4. Right click on any color other than white. Try
to experiment with different colors.
5. Press the cursor on Outline Tool (marked with red
6. It will display the options available. Click on
24 Point Outline (Thick). The outline of the rectangle becomes thick.
7. You can right click on any color in the color palette
to change the color of this thick outline. Tryout different thickness
available in the outline tool.
8. Observe the color palette carefully. There is a
cross with no fill on the top.
9. Right click on the cross mark. The outline of the
rectangle will get disappeared.
10. Again color it by right clicking on some color.
Go to Outline Tool and click "No outline" option (marked
with green circle).
11. Again the outline is disappeared.