Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Import
We will try to import bitmap using
Import command in Corel DRAW. You can try to import any bitmap i.e. JPG or tif image of your choice.
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Go to File > Import
3. Locate any jpg or tif image on your pc and import
any jpg or tif image.
4. You will get the cursor with the information about
the image and how to place the image on the page.
5. First the name and the size of the image. Read
the next instruction carefully. It says "Click and drag to
6. Click and drag the cursor in the window and resize
the image according to your requirement.
7. Delete the image and import it again to follow
the next instruction that says" Press Enter to center on page".
8. Press Enter key of the keyboard. The image will
be placed in the center of the page.