Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Fill Color
Let us learn the details about the
basics of fill in Corel DRAW.
1. Open Corel DRAW. Draw rectangle. Keep it selected.
2. Click on any color from the color palette at right
hand side. The object is filled with color. We have increased the
thickness of the outline to see the difference in the colors prominently.
3. If you right click on the some color, outline will
be colored with same fill color. Now you will see the object with
no border as the border is merged with the fill since we have used
same color for both.
4. Try different colors for fill and outline.
5. Click on the cross mark at the top of the color
palette. The color is removed and you again get the object with
6. Please remember that cross filled icon on the top
of the color palette is used to remove fill when clicked normally
and it removes outline when clicked with right button.
7. Click on Fill Tool from toolbox (marked with red
8. The first option is "Fill Color Dialog".
Click it and you will get "Uniform Fill" dialog box. Click
on any color or the shade. Please do not change any settings. Click
9. The object is filled with the color you have selected.