Home : Corel DRAW Basics : Duplicate
We will make duplicate of the object
using Duplicate command. We are using text as an object. You can
draw some shape and follow the instructions. There are three simple
ways of duplicating the object.
1. Open Corel DRAW. Type the text and fill it with
any color. Keep it selected.
2. Go to Edit > Duplicate
3. The text is duplicated giving another copy.
4. You can even press CTRL
+ D to duplicate any object. Remember to select the object
with pick tool which you are going to make a duplicate of.
5. There is another way of duplicating the object
using mouse. Follow the procedure carefully.
6. Select the object and drag it using mouse to the
location where you want to place the duplicate.
7. DO NOT RELEASE the left mouse button.
8. While the left mouse button is still pressed, click
Right Mouse button.
9. This will create the duplicate of the object.