Home : Corel
DRAW Basic Effects : Fit Text To Path Intermediate
Fit Text To Path Intermediate
The same command if you are using with advance version of Corel Draw, say Corel Draw X3, you will find the text is getting fit around the circle instantly as you bring the cursor to the edge of the circle. Let us see the options available for the effect.
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Carry out the effect as described in the basic lesson.
3. Keep the effect selected.
4. The extreme left drop down box shows the option of "Text Orientation".
5. Text orientation is the manner text fits on the path.
6. Start selecting the options one by one and check out the effect.
7. When all the options for text orientation are over, select the first option to come back to original effect.
Once you fit the text on the path you can adjust the distance of the text from the path.
8. Go back to 2nd step. Keep the effect selected.
9. Second option from the left is used for adjusting the distance.
10. Increase the distance.
11. You will find that text is moving away from the circle.
12. Decrease the distance.
13. You will find the text is coming near to the circle.
14. Go on decreasing the distance so that you start getting negative value.
15. You will find that the text crosses the border of the circle and enter in the circle.
Horizontal offset decides the horizontal position of the text along the path.
16. Go back to 2nd step. Keep the effect selected.
17. Third option from the left is used for Horizontal offset.
18. Increase the distance.
19. You will find that text is moving right side along the path of the circle. It's a clockwise movement.
20. Decrease the distance and go further.
21. You will find the text is moving left side. Its anticlockwise movement.