Home : Corel DRAW Basic Effects : Add Perspective Basic
Add Perspective Basic
Add perspective is one of the most
simple and effective commands that we can start with. Observe it
carefully and you will have lot of fun.
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Type " Inside" using text tool. Stretch
it to bigger size using pick tool. Keep it selected.
3. Go to Effects > Add
4. Observe carefully. You will get four points at
the four corners of the text.
5. Drag top left point, which is on the top of "I"
6. You will find that text is changed into the design
that has perspective.
7. Drag bottom left point that is at the base of "I"
towards downside. This will add spice to the perspective effect.
You can remove perspective effect and bring back the
text into original form.
8. Go to Arrange > Clear
9. The text is back to its original form.