|Home : Corel DRAW Basic Effects : Blend Counter Clockwise Path
Color Blend Counter Clockwise Path
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Draw square using rectangle tool. Fill it with red color.
3. Draw another square using rectangle tool. Fill it with green color.
4. Select both the shapes.
5. Go to menu.
6. Effects > Blend
7. Select blend color tab.
8. This time select the next option that is counter clockwise path.
9. Please make a note that counter clockwise path from red to green covers less colors than clockwise path.
10. But it will cover the colors from red to green, accommodating more colors than direct path.
11. Press “Apply”
12. You will get the blend effect with intermediate colors of counter clockwise path in the intermediate steps.