Home : Corel DRAW Basic Effects : Blend Clockwise Path
Color Blend Clockwise Path
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Draw square using rectangle tool. Fill it with red color.
3. Draw another square using rectangle tool. Fill it with green color.
4. Select both the shapes.
5. Go to menu.
6. Effects > Blend
7. Select blend color tab.
8. This time select the next option that is clockwise path.
9. It will cover the colors from red to green, accommodating more colors than direct path.
10. Press “Apply”
11. You will get the blend effect with more colors in the intermediate steps.