Home : Corel DRAW Basic Effects : Color Blend Acceleration
Color Blend Acceleration
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Draw square using rectangle tool. Fill it with red color.
3. Draw another square using rectangle tool. Fill it with green color.
4. Select both the shapes.
5. Go to menu.
6. Effects > Blend
7. Keep the rest of the settings as they are.
8. Press “Apply”
9. You will get the blend effect.
10. Select Blend Acceleration tab in the blend docker.
11. Uncheck the “Link Acceleration” box.
12. Drag “Accelerate Objects” and "Accelerate fills/outline" slider towards extreme right.
13. Press Apply.
14. You will observe that the intermediate blend steps are gathered towards the green square.
15. Red color is accelerated towards green square. The spread of red color is increased in the intermediate steps.
16. Now drag the accelerate fill slider towards extreme left.
17. You will find that fill is also changed. The distribution of the color changes. This time green color spread in the intermediate steps.