Home : Corel DRAW Basic Effects : Blend Steps
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Draw circle using ellipse tool. Fill it with red color.
3. Draw square using rectangle tool. Fill it with green color.
4. Select both the shapes.
5. Go to menu.
6. Effects > Blend
7. Keep the default setting as it is.
8. Press “Apply”
9. You will get the blend effect.
10. The default blend steps are 20. Change the number of steps to 40.
11. Press “Apply”
12. You will notice that intermediate steps are increased and you get a sort of dense structure.
13. Now change the number of steps to 10 and press “Apply”.
14. You will notice that the intermediate steps are decreased.