Home : Corel DRAW Basic Effects : Blend Acceleration
1. Open Corel DRAW.
2. Draw square using rectangle tool. Fill it with red color.
3. Draw another square using rectangle tool. Fill it with green color.
4. Select both the shapes.
5. Go to menu.
6. Effects > Blend
7. Keep the rest of the settings as they are.
8. Press “Apply”
9. You will get the blend effect.
10. Select Blend Acceleration tab in the blend docker (marked with green circle).
11. Drag “Accelerate Objects” slider towards extreme right.
12. Other slider also getting dragged automatically along with the first one as they are linked.
13. Press Apply.
14. You will observe that the intermediate blend steps are gathered towards the green square.
15. Now drag the slider towards extreme left.
16. The intermediate steps are now gathered towards red square.